Teach in Alabama

lcreps01

Teach in Alabama

I cannot log into Teach in Alabama. I am the assistant principal at Bay Minette Middle School in Baldwin County. Is there someone who can help with the log in information? 

5 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @lcreps01 

Thank you for reaching out to the community for assistance. Employers have the ability to retrieve their own username/password information and login to their accounts. You will need to follow the steps given below:

1. On the Employer Login page, you will see "having trouble logging in?" below the "Login" button. Once you click on it a new screen will appear where you enter the email address you think is associated with your account and click "Send Recovery Email".
  2. You will receive a "Recovery Email" with the link to recover your account, that will remain valid for 48 hours.
  3. Once you click on the link, it will take you to the "Change Account Password" , where you can set the new password and use it login to your account.

In case you want to create a new account, you will need to reach out to the School Administrator, who would be able to add you as a new user.

Please let us know in case you need further assistance.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

hboykin
Recruit

I have the same problem however whenever I type in the email I used when I made my account in college to apply for jobs it is saying The e-mail address does not match an existing user. Please check your e-mail address and try again. I get the same message when I use my school email.

NinaRi
Veteran

Hello @hboykin,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community!  In this case, we suggest checking with the administration at your school/district to confirm that the email addresses you are using matches the email address in their system. 

If you continue experience difficulty with this issue, we recommend continuing to work with your school administration's Technical Contacts to submit a ticket to the PowerSchool Support Team for further investigation. This way the support team can take a closer look at your setup to determine the root cause and work towards a resoultion.  

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
bostarks22
Recruit

I went to a job fair, and I am trying to get into my old application with Teach in Alabama; however, I can't remember my old email, and I can't create a new account. What do I do?

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @bostarks22

A valid email address is required to create your applicant account. You can refer to this article:  How-Do-I-Recover-My-Username-and-or-Password to recover your account. You would need to navigate to Job listings> I forgot my username or password> enter the current email and submit. You would first want to verify if you are using the correct email address associated with your account and check your spam folders also to see if the recovery link was sent. 

If you still don't recover your email address, I recommend you work with the PowerSchool Support team through a case and have them assist you with the recovery of your account. You can reach out to them by clicking on this link.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!