Talented Hire Reset Password Link won't work

Ahnguyen01
Journeyman

Talented Hire Reset Password Link won't work

I am trying to reset my password on the talented hire webiste. I correctly entered my email to reset my password. The website says, "success, please check your email inbox for a link to reset your password." I checked my email, even the spam, but there is no link being sent. I am not sure how to reset my password to have access to my account.

8 Replies
BishalG
Ninja

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on PowerSchool Community!

We have heard reports of applicants unable to log in to their Hire applicant accounts, we were able to identify the cause of the inconvenience and fix it during the weekend.  You should be able to log into your Hire account now by following the usual steps.

If you are unable to login to the Hire portal, here are the steps to request a password reset email:

• Go to the Hire login page for your school district.
  • Click the "I forgot my Username or Password" link.
  • Enter the email associated with your account. Because of added security measures, you MUST use the email associated with the account in order for this to work.
  • This email should be sent within 5 minutes. If you don’t receive it, please check your junk mail and spam folders before contacting your system administrator.

I hope this helps!

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
alfredovaela6969

I have followed all the steps and still not able to update my password.....

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @alfredovaela6969

If you were not able to reset the password following the above steps, I would recommend working with PowerSchool Support through a support ticket by clicking on this link. They should be able to provide you with a new reset password link.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

xbermudez
Recruit

Good afternoon,

I tried clicking the reset password link. As soon as I click the link, I receive an error that the link has been deactivated. See below. 

xbermudez_0-1678909208616.png

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @xbermudez 

There could be multiple reasons for getting the deactivated link error. Please review this thread which discusses those issues and how they can be fixed.

In case you still get a deactivated link, I recommend you work with the PowerSchool Support team through a case and have them assist you with the recovery of your account. You can reach out to them by clicking on this link.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Nataleekehaulani
Journeyman

This does not work.

jaburwell
Padawan

I am having this exact issue. 

Can you please send me a link to reset my password? 

Thank you and have a wonderfully blessed day!

AbrittyB
Senior

Hello, @jaburwell 

If you are unable to login to your Unified Talent Hire applicants portal account even after following the mentioned steps in the post above, I recommend reaching out to the Unified Talent Applicants Support team who should be able to assist you with the issue.

Please click here to open a new case with the Unified Talent Applicants Support team.

AbrittyB
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!