TalentEd

chadsnyder17
Recruit

TalentEd

Trying to find out my username and password to TalentEd to apply for open teaching positions....Any help?

3 Replies
BishalG
Ninja

Hi @chadsnyder17,

In the Menu section, click I forgot my Username or Password, then enter the email address used when you created your account.

You will receive an email with your username and a link to reset your password.  If you attempt to reset your password several times, only the reset password link in the LATEST email you received will work.

Note: The password reset link is valid for 48 hours and can only be used once.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
RBartels

Hi there!

What if you no longer have access to that email? In my case, I no longer have the email that I used so the reset link doesn't help me long in.  How do I change the entire log in?

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @RBartels 

Most applicants prefer to create a new account using a separate email address since you no longer have access to your old email account, however, the new account will not provide access to information on the previous account.

You can replace an existing email address associated with your Unified Talent(TalentEd) account with a new email address.  We would need some more information that could be personally identifiable in order to replace the existing email address.  Since PowerSchool Community is a public forum,  I recommend reaching out to the Unified Talent Applicant Support using the live chat option here who should be able to assist you to replace the old email address with your current email address.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!