TalentEd - My Tasks search features are lacking

emulder
Hobbyist

TalentEd - My Tasks search features are lacking

It bothers me (A LOT) that I can't type something in the search box in "My Tasks" and have those search resulsts stay after I go into an item. For exampe: I type in "Background" and it pulls up all of My Tasks that match that search. I go into one of them, and sign/approve/etc (or do nothing). When I go out I have to type in "Background" again - it should hold my search (and give me the option to get rid of my search criteria). When I search on amazon for a "Packer's jersey" it gives me a bunch of them. I click on one and go back to my search results without having to retype the the search again. This would GREATLY improve my experience with TalentEd.

2 Replies
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi,

This is a great suggestion!  Currently, this feature isn't built into the PowerSchool Unified Talent (TalentEd); however, we have submitted a feature request on your behalf to enable a feature that holds back the search criteria within the search box of 'My Tasks'.

Thank you for providing suggestions to improve PowerSchool products for all users!

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
emulder
Hobbyist

I love that this feature is now there!!!! Thank you!!