TalentEd Hire Won't Let Me Log In

gvaughn
Padawan

TalentEd Hire Won't Let Me Log In

I have been trying to apply for teaching positions in multiple districts (both of whom use TalentEd Hire) and none of them are allowing me to log in. I've tried on both Google Chrome and Safari, and neither one will work (I've already tried to reset my password, too). 

17 Replies
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @gvaughn 

To assist you further, would you please confirm are you receiving an error message while logging in?  If yes, would you please share the screenshot of the error message for further troubleshooting?

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
vinnymazz42
Journeyman

I believe I am getting the same trouble with my account as well. This is happening with all of my accounts and not to just one specific school district.

mpgrzonka

This is happening to me as well.  I have been trying to login so I can sign up for an interview with a district and it won't let me in.

BishalG
Ninja

Hi @vinnymazz42@mpgrzonka,

If you are receiving the "An error has occurred that prevents this portion of your profile from being saved" error message, it would mean that incorrect login credentials were provided when attempting to access your account.  Please provide the correct username and password when trying to log in.  Please note that the username is generally not your email address.

If you continue to face difficulty, please reset your account password.  You can refer to our Applicant FAQ article for steps to reset your account password.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
gvaughn
Padawan

As I said in the original post, I did reset my password, and it didn't change a thing.

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @gvaughn,

Thank you for confirming that.

We have a thread addressing the same issue here.  If these recommendations are not working for you, we recommend connecting with our support team to get further assistance on this by clicking UnifiedTalent (TalentEd) Contact Support and we can take a closer look at this and troubleshoot the cause for the error.

Reshma

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
vinnymazz42
Journeyman

Happened again...

BishalG
Ninja

Hi @vinnymazz42,

An error has occurred that prevents this portion of your profile from being saved error message is caused when incorrect credentials are entered while logging in.

If you have multiple accounts with the same email address that can be a reason for facing this issue when trying to log in.

I recommend resetting your account password and ensuring that you are using the same e-mail address that was used to create your Hire account when requesting a password reset link.  Your correct username will be available in the password reset email, please use that.

If you are using a password manager, make sure to delete all old passwords associated with the website before creating a new password.

If you still continue to face difficulty, you can create a case with our PowerSchool Applicant support team by clicking this link.

Bishal G.
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Salovely
Rookie

I am getting the same error and when I ask for an email to reset my password I never get one.

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Salovely,

Thank you for posting in PowerSchool Community!

If you are not receiving a password resetting email, I recommend checking in the Spam/Junk folders to see if you can find it there.

Reshma

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
gvaughn
Padawan

Here is the error message I'm getting

ksnissen
Trainee

I am having the same issue.  I can log in for my current district, but it won't allow me to transfer to other districts.

BishalG
Ninja

Hi @ksnissen,

One of our community members had a similar question.  I recommend reviewing the thread linked here for more information.

Bishal G.
wirthj
Trainee

I too have been having this problem, but only with this district's Talent Ed. The other districts I have been applying I haven't had an issue, but for the last week, every time I try to log in here I get an error message that says this portion of my account cannot be saved. 

MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @wirthj 

I'm sorry to hear that you are facing difficulties logging into your Hire account.  To assist you further, would you please confirm are you receiving this error message even after successfully resetting your account password?

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
ksnissen
Trainee

Yes, I've reset my password and I still cannot log in.  I have an account with my current district and it works fine.  However, when I try and apply using this same platform to another district, it won't allow me to.

MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @ksnissen 

Thank you for sharing more information.

You cannot transfer your account if you have already created an account in the destination district.  I recommend reviewing the article on How Do I Transfer my Recruit & Hire Account From One District to Another

Muskan Sehar

Community Moderator