Talent Ed Error Message

tleahharris

Talent Ed Error Message

I keep getting an error message everytime I want to log in to apply for a job on my laptop, and I cannot access my profile.  It says I may have logged out, but I haven't.  It occurs when I try to apply for anything.  It says "An error has occurred which prevents this portion of your profile from being saved at this time or you have logged out.  Please login and try the task again.  Sorry for the inconvenience."  I haven't logged out, I'm using the correct username and password, so I don't understand what is wrong.  Can you help me with this.  It's for Pasadena, TX ISD's site.

Thank you,

Tama Harris

8 Replies
jahesse81

I'm experiencing the same difficulty! I have tried Chrome and Safari and they return with the same error message, over the course of 9 hours now.

This one is up in Mukiteo, WA's site.

MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @tleahharris and @jahesse81 

We have another thread discussing a similar issue on receiving the error message while trying to login through the Unified Talent Hire Applicant account.  Please click here to review the thread.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
jahesse81

Unfortunately, these suggestions do not address my problem. The first thing I did was clear my cache and remove all cookies. And I cannot access my account in order to reset the password - every attempt to get into the account in any way results in the same error message.

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @jahesse81,

Thank you for reaching back.

I am sorry to hear that those recommendations didn't work for you.  You should be able to connect with our support team to get further assistance on this by clicking UnifiedTalent (TalentEd) Contact Support and we can take a closer look at this and troubleshoot the cause for the error.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
tiffanyguy
Trainee

I'm having this same issue, I submitted a case. 

MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @tiffanyguy 

This error message is caused when incorrect credentials are entered while logging in.

If you have multiple accounts with the same email address, that can be a reason for facing this issue when trying to log in.  I recommend resetting the account password and ensure that you are using the same e-mail address that was used to create your Hire account.  The correct username will be available in the password reset email.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
KarinaRuiz1067
Trainee

I'm facing the same issue but even when I try to create a new password I am not receiving the password reset email at all. I even checked my spam. I keep getting "incorrect credentials" while trying to login. I have submitted a case. 

ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @KarinaRuiz1067, 

I see that the support engineer working on your case was able to help you reset your login credentials. Please let me know if the issue still persists on your end.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator