School Spring porcessing page request error on log in

Eruddock
Recruit

School Spring porcessing page request error on log in

I have been unable to log into my school spring account since at least Friday, I receive the following message when I attempt to log in. "

Sorry, an error occurred while processing the page you requested. This error has been recorded and will be investigated. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please return to the home page or use your browser's BACK button to return to the previous page.

I have tried mutiple browsers (microsoft, firfox and chrome) and I continue to get an error.  Please help me thanks

3 Replies
SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @Eruddock,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through PowerSchool Community!

One of our Community members faced a similar issue and the resolution was provided within the thread. I recommend reviewing the thread for resolution.

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Eruddock
Recruit

Thank you for the response.  I tried each of the trouble shooting suggestion and was still unsuccessful.  I have also tried multiple computers and continue to have the same response.  If you could please help me asap I would appreciate it as this is time sensitive and I haven't been able to access the account in also a week.

Thanks,

SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @Eruddock,

I am sorry to hear that you are still having difficulties logging into the SchoolSpring account. I recommend reaching out to the Unified Talent Support Team using the Live Chat feature or via support case using this direct link. 

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!