Resubmit a job application after withdrawal

vahidnasir

Resubmit a job application after withdrawal

I applied for a faculty position job but realized that I uploaded a wrong document, so I did withdraw the application. Now, I do not know how to apply again for the job. The system does not allow me. What should I do?

3 Replies
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi @vahidnasir,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance on the PowerSchool community!

I understand your concern,  If you withdraw your application after submitting the application, then the district will no longer consider you for the position from which you are withdrawing.  If you have withdrawn the application by mistake, then we suggest reaching out to your school district directly to inform them of the needed changes. 

I have provided an article below that walks through the process of what happens when you withdraw your application which is submitted.

What-Happens-if-I-Withdraw-My-Application

How-Do-I-Withdraw-an-Application

Hope this helps in resolving your concern.
Please let us know if there is anything we can help with.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
ahollman

Really poor design. There is -every- reason to allow applicants to unilaterally withdraw and resubmit their application (e.g. to make a change in supporting documents). There is -no- reason to force would-be employers, who are busy enough and have -no- incentive to help out unknown applicants, to reactivate a withdrawn application.

Please restore the previous status quo (even as of last year), which allows applicants to unilaterally withdraw and then resubmit their applications.

P.S. My apologies MuskanS. This should go to the developers, not you, but I see no way to do that. Hopefully they'll notice this.

stephenkohnle53
Hobbyist

I suggest adding that as a suggestion using the following link