Reference letter submitted, but still shows "request sent"?

WarrenSensei
Recruit

Reference letter submitted, but still shows "request sent"?

Hi all, 

A while ago, I added a couple of references to my resumé, and asked them to upload to SchoolSpring.

One reference, Raúl Labordé, submitted his in May, but it still says "Request Sent" in the references list.

I've attached screencaps of both my references list showing "Request Sent" for Raúl (highlighted), and the Detail page for Raúl, where it shows that SchoolSpring received the letter and locked it as it should.

What's gone wrong here, and who do we fix it?

TIA, 

~Warren

3 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @WarrenSensei

Would you please try to clear the cache and cookies or switch to another browser and check if the status of the reference is updating?  

If not we would need to look if the system has successfully uploaded the letter to the user's profile. We recommend you work with PowerSchool Support through a case and have them look into the system setup.

You can reach out to them by clicking on this link.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

WarrenSensei
Recruit

Yes, I've cleared my cache twice since he uploaded it.

And it's the same on my phone, tablet, and laptop.

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @WarrenSensei

In that case, we would need to check if the system successfully uploaded the letter to the user's profile. We recommend you work with PowerSchool Support through a case and have them look into the system setup.

You can reach out to them by clicking on this link.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!