Re: Known Issue: Error message when attempting to apply to jobs

Jat335

Re: Known Issue: Error message when attempting to apply to jobs

Comment on the article: Known Issue: Error message when attempting to apply to jobs

I am having the same issues as mentioned above.  Hope to be able to apply to HUSD in the future.

3 Replies
SAFFIYAT
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @Jat335,

Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community for assistance!

If the credentials are not correct or an account with the username does not exist, the error message shows up. You can try resetting your account password and log in with the username provided in the password reset email sent to you. 

If you do not receive a password reset email, the email was likely flagged as spam.  Please check your email account's Spam or Junk folder.

If you continue to face difficulty, please share the details of the issue you are experiencing so we can further assist.

Saffiya Tasneem

Community Moderator.

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you ,If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Saffiya Tasneem
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
izzylandon
Recruit

hello, I have gotten the email link to reset my password three times now and every time I go to reset it and click submit nothing shows up or loads telling me my password has successfully been reset, now I have no idea how to get into my account and check the status of my application as well as apply for other jobs as this is very frustrating, and my username and email associated with my account is correct and there is no one I can get in contact with and I'm hoping you can help thanks. 

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @izzylandon 

Welcome to the PowerSchool Community!

While logging in, please make sure to use the username received in the email and the new password you just entered to reset your password. If you are using a password manager please make sure that it is not auto-filling old information in the password field. 

If you are continuing to face difficulty, would you please provide us a screenshot of the issue to help further troubleshoot?

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!