Re: How Do I Transfer my Recruit & Hire Account From One District to Another?

dricks
Trainee

Re: How Do I Transfer my Recruit & Hire Account From One District to Another?

I don't see the option to transfer my account.  

3 Replies
ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @dricks,

Good Day! You can go to your school district where you would want to transfer your account then search for a job -> apply -> apply for this position -> transfer application -> fill in the required details -> submit and then your account will be transferred.

image (43) (1).png

I recommend reviewing this article for more information. Please let me know if this helps, if not please share the complete screenshot of your screen with what you see on your end.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator

Kudos encourage participation

myork24
Trainee

If I have an account/profile for one district and then transfer the information to a new district, does anything happen to the information in the original district?  Is it simply importing applicable information to the new district or is it deleting/removing information from the original?

I hope that makes sense.  I would assume that we could have active information/profiles/applications in multiple districts at the same time--presumably under the same login as long as the transfer was made without setting up new/different accounts and logins.

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @myork24 

Transferring the information to a new district does not delete it from the original profile. Yes, you can have active accounts in multiple districts simultaneously.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!