Re: Hmm Looks Like You Don't Have Access Error Message

lorendoherty
Padawan

Re: Hmm Looks Like You Don't Have Access Error Message

Multiple times I have attempted to create an account so I can apply for jobs within a district and cleared my cache in hopes of remedying the issue, yet I get this error code every time:

A problem has occurred!

Unable to authenticate this account at this time. Please try again later. Error identifier:  e39557b6-ca33-4c51-a1ba-e99c1b4f588a

I am using Chrome on a Mac, tried Safari, that won't work either. I also tried to create an account on my Android phone and am unsuccessful there, as well. 
3 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @lorendoherty 

This is a known error. We recommend you continue to work with the support team through your open ticket so that they can assist you with creating your account.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

lorendoherty
Padawan

Unfortunately, the support team recommended I do the things I already listed in my question- I cleared my cache and tried alternative browsers and operating systems.
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @lorendoherty 

We recommend you continue to work with the support team, provide them the screenshot of the error and have them troubleshoot further to find the cause of your issue and fix it.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!