Original email no longer accessible, how do I log into complete job application?

ChristineHammon
Padawan

Original email no longer accessible, how do I log into complete job application?

I have an application that I need to complete, yet I am not able to access due to email no longer accessible to me.  Help?  Should I simply start the entire process over, or possibly reach out to the school?  I am not giving up.  

Thanks!!  Christine

1 Reply
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @ChristineHammon,

Most applicants prefer to create a new account using a separate email address since you no longer have access to your old email account, however, the new account will not provide access to information on the previous account.

You can replace an existing email address associated with your Unified Talent(TalentEd) account with a new email address.  We would need some more information that could be personally identifiable in order to replace the existing email address.  Since PowerSchool Community is a public forum,  I recommend reaching out to the Unified Talent Applicant Support using the live chat option here who should be able to assist you to replace the old email address with your current email address.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator