Not getting email/notifications when being invited for interviews

BethKarn3

Not getting email/notifications when being invited for interviews

When I am being invited for interviews I am not receiving email notifications or texts.  I have checked my email address in my profile and it is correct but I have now received FOUR interview invites and I "stumbled" on each one because I'm neurotically checking the TalentEd portal daily.  It takes a lot of time to check each and every district for which I have applied.  WORSE... I checked yesterday with no invitations but when I checked today I had an invitation for an interview TODAY at a time that came and went.  IF I had gotten the notification late yesterday when HR sent it I would have been available for the interview!

Please help me troubleshoot this problem.  I don't want to miss a single opportunity to get a job!

1 Reply
NinaRi
Veteran

Hello  @BethKarn3,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community!  Can you let us know which district you are applying to or are you applying to multiple districts? If so, can you please let us know which ones? This way we can determine if the district(s) adjusted /disabled their settings and notifications.  Thank you. 

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.