New application

cpetrino1120

New application

Hi, 

I filled out an application for a secretary position. I received an email from the Bethany School district saying there was a glitch in the application system and to please log in again and update the application to be considered for the position. I logged in and updated all the info and submitted my application, on the next screen I got the message " my information has been submitted but a new application has NOT been submitted." 

I am concerned that the district will not see my new information and I won't be eligible for the job. 

I called the human resources for Bethany Schools and they told me to contact you. 

Can you please help. 

Thanks, 

Chrissy Petrino

3 Replies
Jaynine

Exact same thing happened to me. I was told to contact support.  ??  Guess I will wait to see what happens since a "new" application option is no where to be found.

JustinCampbell
Hobbyist

Good afternoon @cpetrino1120!

Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with talent ed platform but I would like to offer a few external insights that may be of use to you.

Are there any documents or "checkboxes" that the application requires for submission?  Some schools require external documents to be added before an application can be submitted in other software.  It would allow you to move forward in the process but doesn't complete.

Does application status have anything under it?  Something like an incomplete application.

You could always call the school district HR department and ask if they see your application in the system or if anyone else has reported any problems.

Edit:

You can also try clearing your browser cache like specified Here and try resubmitting.  Although I don't expect that to be the issue since you received an email from the employer, it wouldn't hurt to try.

Computer Programmer
Marion County School District, Ocala, FL
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @JustinCampbell 

Thank you for offering your assistance to our members in PowerSchool Community!

@cpetrino1120 , @Jaynine 

It appears that, since a glitch occurred your applications were not submitted. As updating your profile wouldn't help in submitting a new application, we recommend searching for the particular job in the Job listing and apply it again. 

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!