Login to TalentEd

carolashmore

Login to TalentEd

I can see many people have had the same Login problem w/ TalentEd Recruit and Hire. Has anyone had any success after changing your PW? I am hoping it’s due to a slow connection. Maybe I’ll be able to Login tomorrow
8 Replies
rmiller3
Journeyman

I am having the same problem. I have not been able to change my password or sign in to Talent Ed.

Tboston0525
Journeyman

Yes I'm having the same issue.

Thanks,

Ms. Boston

Nataleekehaulani
Journeyman

Same problem. Super frustrating. I've reset my email and password a million times. 

mgallegos84
Journeyman

I am having the same problem I filled out an application almost a month ago and was wondering why I couldn’t see the status but I am not able to get into this system to transfer everything over.
cjackson831
Journeyman

Same!! I went to an interview the Wednesday and the administrator's side shows completely normal.. IDK what they did, but this is the absolutely WORST time to mess with teacher applications login pages!!! 

Christymerk24
Journeyman

It won't let me sign in either. I was able to get into it yesterday but today it won't accept my email or password.

Christy Merk, MAED
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Christymerk24 

If they're utilizing PowerSchool Unified Talent, and you have any queries during the application process, feel free to contact the school or district directly or visit our Unified Talent Applicant page for assistance. 

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support
cjackson831
Journeyman

I emailed and got a responce!!! you have to go in and Click sign-in/sign up below the continue button . enter your email . create NEW password. you will receive a verification email  / verify your email by clicking link. continue . you will be logged into your account

SO basically you act as if you are new1/2 new 1/2 old it feels odd doing this. You don't type your password twice like normal 1st time sign-ups, and it can be a completely new password, plus it sends you a verification.  Not sure if this worked because they did something on their end or just the process itself.   If you are still stuck, email the help here from this page. that is what I did and I am all good to go now.