Login Problems with School Spring

Jlbrooks

Login Problems with School Spring

To whom it may Concern,

I am unable to log in to School Spring. I type in my username and password. I get a error message saying that it does not match their records. I go to forgot password and it tells me that my user name is not recorded. I then go to forgot user name, they send me verification that the user name I originally typed in was correct. What is going on? I need to apply for a job. 

Thank you,

Jennifer Brooks

jennifer.brooks80@gmail.com

7 Replies
BishalG
Ninja

Hi Jennifer,

I’m sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties accessing your SchoolSpring account. 

We recommend requesting the temporary password by selecting the "Trouble logging in?" option on the SchoolSpring portal. Use the username that you received via email to request the password reset link.

Please note:

• It is recommended to log in using the temporary password as soon as you receive it. 
  • Please try to manually type the password you received to avoid any unwanted spaces or characters.
  • Make sure that you follow the proper cases since the password is case sensitive.

If you continue to face difficulty logging in to your SchoolSpring account.  Please refer to this thread for further troubleshooting steps.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
caleary22
Padawan

Hello,

I'm having trouble logging into schoolspring as well.  I've tried password reset but it asks me to answer a security question that I haven't even set up yet.  I'm in an endless loop.

Thank you,

Cindy

MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @caleary22 

If you do not have the "Send recovery email" option and if you are unable to reset your account password, I recommend reaching out to the PowerSchool Support team by clicking here and they should be able to assist you with the username and temporary password to help you log into the SchoolSpring account.  

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
jellis10

I am also having this problem.

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @jellis10

We recommend reaching out to the PowerSchool Support Team by clicking here who should be able to assist you with the username and temporary password to help you log into the SchoolSpring account.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Ginawu

I have problems about password
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Ginawu 

Thank you for posting!

To assist you further, would you provide us more information on your query? Like a screenshot of an error message, where are you trying to log in.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!