Login Issues

Interested_Applicant

Login Issues

I have input my password to login to the portal and it says it is incorrect. I wrote it down but still went ahead and changed it. Once I attempt to login it gives me the error that it is the wrong password or username. Please advise on why these error messages continuously appear. I write my usernames and passwords down to prevent having issues such as inputting the wrong information. There surely must be a glitch. Thanks in advance.

3 Replies
jmoodylpca

The same thing has been happening to me. I'm not sure what is going on.

CasuallyBeing2

I came here to post this same issue. I am unsure of what can be done, but I would like to access the applications that I have completed. Do I need to contact the IT department of the school? 

ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi everyone,

Good Day! We are sorry to hear that you are facing an inconvenience while trying to log into your site. I recommend reviewing these articles which can help you with the process of resetting your password.

How-To: Reset my password in Recruit and Hire

Applicant getting an error when logging in to apply

If this doesn't help you then you can contact the Unified Talent Applicant Support team through a live chat by clicking here and they will be able to assist you further with this.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

Kudos encourage participation