Geneva_4
Trainee

Hello, 

I am having some trouble logging into my account. I get an error message saying I have an account that already exist. I no longer have access to the email address I used previously. I would need help creating a new account with my current email address.  

Thanks in advance. 

Geneva 

3 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Geneva_4

For us to assist you further, would you please share the link to the page that you are trying to log into?

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Cddavis
Trainee

I am having the same issue and need to get my application submitted asap

https://ats1.atenterprise.powerschool.com/ats/applicant/addapp/add_applicant_form?COMPANY_ID=0000850...

ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Cddavis,

If you are receiving an error with the message "A user already exists with the credentials you've provided..." it may be because that the email you are using to register already has an account associated with it.

I recommend reviewing this article to recover your username/password.

If this does not help you then I recommend reaching out to the Unified Talent Applicant Support team. The team should be able to gather information on your account and help look into options to recover or remove your existing account.  You can follow this direct link to contact the Unified Talent Applicant Support team.

Please consider giving Kudos to this response if you find it helpful by clicking on the Thumbs Up icon or accept this as a solution.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator