rsandman1968

It is not allowing me to log in. It keeps saying there is an error makes me start over.

6 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @rsandman1968 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

Would you please confirm if you are receiving an error message while logging in? If yes, please share the screenshot of the error message for further troubleshooting? 

It would also be helpful, if you could share the link to the login page you are accessing.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

slwilson1

It is giving me the same error, how did you get past this?

Thank you

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @slwilson1 

For us to assist you further, would you please share the screenshot of the error message you are receiving? 

KritiS
Community Moderator

If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
EGZ
Rookie

Hello, I've been using Chalk for about a year or so and I've just yesterday received an error message when attempting to log in - I assume similar to the one described above. Here is the screen shot. How was this resolved?

Screenshot 2024-01-04 at 9.39.00 AM.png

EGZ
Rookie

Additionally, I have cleared cache and cookies, I have also attempted to log in through two other browsers (I typically use chrome) neither of these solutions have helped. 

other factor: due to an accident I have two accounts on Chalk, one through google and one through my apple account. I AM able to login through google, which does not help me as none of my planning is saved there.  Logging in through my apple account seems to be the problem. Unfortunately I have no idea how to solve that.

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @EGZ 

We see you were able to connect with PowerSchool support and they fixed the error for you. Please let us know if you require any further assistance?

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!