Linkedin login not working

cgal3189
Journeyman

Linkedin login not working

Dear Community,

I have been attempting to log in to my applications at the job site of Colorado State University. Up until recently, I have been using my Linkedin account to log in and apply or do any modification to my account. Yesterday, I attempted to log in but it failed and just kept me in a loop of me logging in and back to the main job page. I thought that it was an update issue, but today I experienced the same issue. What can I do to log into my account at Colorado State University? To whom do I go to to resolve this issue? Please and thank you for finding the time.

Sincerely,

Chris

1 Reply
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @cgal3189

This issue was due to a defect with the login functionality using Linkedin for the Applicant portal.  The defect has been fixed and you should be able to log in to Linkedin to apply for your jobs. 

If you still face any issues while applying for the jobs, please reach out to the Organisation's Human Resource team and they should be able to assist you further.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!