Help

Jobs

mdtaylor1
Recruit

Jobs

I am trying to apply for employment in Ponca city, I worked in OKPCS for 16 years and moving but can't get in job seekers.

1 Solution
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @mdtaylor1 

I am sorry that you are facing difficulty while trying to log in to your account.

Please visit the School District's Careers/employment page and find the job listings at the School if this is what you are looking for.

We suggest checking out the following articles to assist you with logging into your account and applying for the job:

If you continue to face issues, please check out the PowerSchool chatbot or PowerSchool Support for further assistance.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @mdtaylor1 

I am sorry that you are facing difficulty while trying to log in to your account.

Please visit the School District's Careers/employment page and find the job listings at the School if this is what you are looking for.

We suggest checking out the following articles to assist you with logging into your account and applying for the job:

If you continue to face issues, please check out the PowerSchool chatbot or PowerSchool Support for further assistance.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!