Help

Job listings

erikahahn
Hobbyist

Job listings

How do I find my application? Where are the job listings?

This site is not user-friendly.

7 Replies
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @erikahahn 

The PowerSchool Community is an excellent resource for finding how-to articles, collaborating with others, and sharing experiences. 

If you're interested in applying for a position at a school or district, check out their job site.

If you are utilizing PowerSchool Unified Talent and have any queries during the application process, don't hesitate to contact the school or district directly or visit our Unified Talent Applicant page for assistance.   

The community has a chatbot to assist with questions and will allow you to connect with a PowerSchool Support team member if needed. 

If you cannot use one of the programs to apply for a job due to login issues, password resets, etc., I recommend contacting the PowerSchool Support team by clicking here. They should be able to assist you further. 

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support
erikahahn
Hobbyist

Right, understood. However, I cannot even locate my school district or their job board.

CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @erikahahn 

The PowerSchool Community is not the school application site nor has links to the school sites.

What is the school district name you are trying to apply with? I might be able to help you locate their district application site.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
erikahahn
Hobbyist

This is extremely confusing to me. Maybe I can contact someone in my school  district to help me.  When I go to my school's jobs page and click Apply, it redirects me here to powerschool...   I'm already an employee but unable to locate jobs or my applications.

erikahahn
Hobbyist

GCISD  - Grapevine-Colleyville Independent School District in Grapevine, TX 76051

CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @erikahahn 

When going through their login process, are you selecting the "New Applicant Login" link in a pink box? If so, that takes you to more information on this PowerSchool Community. To gain access to their application system, you will want to either type in your email and select Continue or select Signup, where it asks if you have an account, and that will let you enter your email and create a password.

If you are still unable to log into their applicant system, I recommend you contact their HR department.

Cindy
erikahahn
Hobbyist

I've been to the Unified Talent Applicant Support page - all I see are questions users have posted. I still cannot locate my specific school district. Nor  was I able to find how to link my previous applicatopn and profile.