Job Postings not visible to applicants

lgongora
Rookie

Job Postings not visible to applicants

I've made changes to a few postings and added some new ones but they are not showing up on the Teach Iowa system to applicants. Is there a problem with the system?

7 Replies
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @lgongora

We see that you have been working with the PowerSchool Support Team who were able to update the configuration to help resolve the issue.

Please let us know if you are still facing any issues or need any further assistance.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
gratteauzinnele
Padawan

Hi there,

I'm also with an Iowa school district and am having a similar issue; none of our postings after switching to powerschools are showing up on Teach Iowa, is there a step we missed?

Evan

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @gratteauzinnele

This could be a configuration issue. We recommend you submit a support ticket and have the support team look into your setup to troubleshoot further.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

MasenReed
Recruit

It’s not showing a job application that I was going to apply for can you please help me please and thank you!!!

SAFFIYAT
Community Knowledge Manager
Community Knowledge Manager

Hi @MasenReed

For us to assist you further, we would need more information. In order to avoid sharing any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) data in the Community, we recommend submitting a support ticket here.

Saffiya Tasneem
Community Moderator

If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
gratteauzinnele
Padawan

Thank you, I submitted a ticket on Friday and am awaiting updates.

gratteauzinnele
Padawan

Thank you, I submitted a ticket on Friday and am waiting for an update