Job Application

nmkirk97

Job Application

I accidentally submitted my application but I had uploaded the wrong cover letter. I am not sure how to re-apply. 

2 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @nmkirk97 

Once you have submitted the application, only the district can make changes to it. You would need to reach out to the district directly and they should be able to assist you edit the cover letter.

You can refer to this article: Applicant-Tracking-Applicant-FAQ for more information.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

NormanGalvan

If you accidentally submitted the wrong cover letter with your job application, you should reach out to the company or the hiring manager as soon as possible to explain the mistake and ask if you can resubmit your application with the correct cover letter.
In the meantime, you might want to check out https://newjobs4you.com/job-board/all-options/. They have a job board with various job listings, including options to filter by job type, location, and other preferences. It's a great resource for finding new job opportunities that match your skills and interests.