Help

I am trying to apply for a job and the system does not seem to be working effectively.

Carmen50
Journeyman

I am trying to apply for a job and the system does not seem to be working effectively.

I am trying to apply for a job and the system does not seem to be working effectively. I have created a login and rest my password, but  I am still unable to login and complete an application.

Carmen Mills

9 Replies
releonard
Rookie

I Change my email from leonardrf57@gmail.com to releonard77@gmail.com. Let me know if this is an issue.

rl
Kalia48
Journeyman

Greetings, I am attempting to apply for a position, but the system will not allow me to do so.  

Please advise.

v/r

Kalia Keith

LynnG24
Journeyman

Hello - I am having the same issue.

Beverly Lynn Grieve
dwiegand
Journeyman

I've tried to apply for a bus driver position, and I am also having the same issue.

Can someone please assist with this issue?

Thank you

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi 

I apologize for the trouble you're having with logging into your account.

To help you with the login process and job application, please refer to the following articles:

If you still encounter problems, please consult the PowerSchool  chatbot or reach out to PowerSchool Support  for additional help. If you are unsure for which product you are using to apply for a district, please refer to the Know Your Product. 

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
EricaSeder
Padawan

I created an account to apply for an open position. However, the system is not working. I returned to the job posting, selected apply, and my login does not work. 

I want some assistance with this issue. 

Thank you

Jefferson17
Padawan

ALL - MAKE SURE THAT YOU VERIFIED YOUR ACCOUNT

• Check your EMAIL.
  • Search for "powerschool". 
  • Also check your Spam Folder
tgwyn333
Padawan

Im just trying to apply. for a job ðŸ˜‘

Jefferson17
Padawan

Many websites require verification when you register. 

This actually helps you, though sometimes it seems inconvenient