Help

How do I find jobs listings for my district?

gantmiller
Rookie

How do I find jobs listings for my district?

I saw a job on indeed I want apply for. It said to start a power school account. Now I don’t see an option for employment.
3 Replies
Luzrodriguez
Padawan

Where do I go to find job listings for Maricopa Unified School district 20. This website is confusing and not user friendly.  I have many opportunities because of this. 

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @gantmiller  @Luzrodriguez 

The PowerSchool Community is a great resource for finding how-to articles, collaborating with others, and sharing experiences. The community is not a job application platform.

If you're interested in applying for a position at a school or district, check out their job site.

If you are utilizing PowerSchool Unified Talent and have any queries during the application process, don't hesitate to contact the school or district directly or visit our Unified Talent Applicant page for assistance.   

If you are unsure which product you are using to apply for a district, take a look at Know Your Product.

The community has a chatbot to assist with questions and will provide you an option to connect with a PowerSchool Support team member if needed.

We recommend reviewing the below articles to help you log into your account:

If you encounter further difficulties accessing your Applicant Tracking account, kindly contact PowerSchool Support for assistance. They will gladly help you resolve any issues.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Luzrodriguez
Padawan

Hello,

By the time someone responds the job that I'm interested in will expire. 
That's what has happened for 3 other jobs I was interested in. This website is not user friendly and very hard to manuever.