Help with account

Govea
Recruit

Help with account

I am having trouble logging into my account to apply for Hood River County School District jobs. It keeps telling me that there’s trouble on the webpage end.
5 Replies
ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Govea,

Thank you for posting in the Community.

I'd be happy to look further into this issue for you. Are you getting an error message when trying to log into your account? If so then can you please share the screenshot of the error message that you are getting? You can also connect with the Unified Talent Support team to get further assistance on this by clicking UnifiedTalent (TalentEd) Contact Support.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs-up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!

Govea
Recruit

How do I upload a screenshot on here?
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Govea,

You should be able to click on the 'Reply' button here and select the camera symbol as shown in the picture: 

Using this, you can choose files from your device. You can also simply copy and paste the image to the box or use the drag and drop option to browse the attachment. 

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Govea
Recruit

Uh oh! Something happened on our end so
we weren't able to verify your login
information.
OK

Above that is a red X. I couldn’t figure out how to upload the picture I don’t see any of those options on my screen to choose from, there’s just a reply box to type in nothing else. I’m wanting to log into my hood River county school district account so I can look up current listed job openings as well as be able to apply.
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Govea

Would you please try clearing the cache and cookies or switch the browser and check if you can log in to your applicant account?

If this does not fix the error, I would suggest that you reach out to the PowerSchool Support team through a case and they should be able to look into your account setup and troubleshoot further. Please click on this link to submit a case. 

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!