Error which prevents error has occurred that prevents this portion of your profile from being saved

Stephdaisy1

Error which prevents error has occurred that prevents this portion of your profile from being saved

I recently tried to log into apply for a position and received this error messgae "An error has occurred that prevents this portion of your profile from being saved at this time or you have logged out of the system. Please login again, and try your task again.We apologize for the inconvenience." from the following website: 

https://fisd.tedk12.com/hire/ApplicantProfileLogin.aspx?JobID=1032

Error message was on this page: https://fisd.tedk12.com/hire/ProfileErrorPage.aspx

I was in this website last week; however, am now getting this message.

8 Replies
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @Stephdaisy1

I am sorry you are facing difficulties logging into your Hire account. One of our Community members faced a similar issue and the resolution was provided within this thread. I recommend reviewing the resolution provided.  

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

nkbornfleth
Padawan

Clearing the cache/cookies and changing the password did NOT work. Those are the only solutions given in any of the threads. Can someone please help me? The application window is closing soon.

SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @nkbornfleth,

If none of the above troubleshooting steps were able to help you regain access to your account, there may be an issue with your account set up that we will have to take a closer look.  To protect your personal information from being available publicly I suggest reaching out to our Unified Talent Applicant support team by using this direct link

Sowmya Karmel
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
keelerkatie
Recruit

@nkbornfleth I am having the same problem you had... did you ever find a solution? Appreciate any help you can offer. 

Thanks.

MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @keelerkatie,

A common reason for this error is incorrect login information.  Most of the users get confused with their applicant accounts and user accounts.  If you experience difficulties remembering the username and password, I recommend reaching out to our Unified Talent Applicant support team by using this direct link who should be able to provide your login credentials without any personal data being shared publicly.

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
sware281
Recruit

An error has occurred that prevents this portion of your profile from being saved at this time or you have logged out of the system. Please login again, and try your task again.We apologize for the inconvenience.

This error message will not allow me access into my online application with Waller ISD.

Would you please tell me what I need to do to be able to get to my application..

Thank you!

MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @sware281,

I'm sorry to hear that you are facing difficulties accessing the application.  To assist you further, would you please confirm are you receiving this error message even after successfully resetting your account password?

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
dwelliot
Recruit

When starting my new Profile, I am unable to place/type anything in the "credits beyond degree" box and therefore cannot continue with my Profile creation.