If you are looking to add a minimum qualification screening question then you would want to follow the listed steps:
1) Choose Custom Forms by navigating through Configure tab > forms > job application section
2) Select Minimum Qualifications Screenings at the bottom of your screen
3) Title the question for the appropriate job and click Save. You will notice that the "Yes or No" question type is the only option for this feature.
4) Next, proceed to enter your question or questions and Save.
5) Make sure to click the Publish this Version button to update the form to the database.
Note: If the answer to that question is no, the auto-generated message to the applicant will be "You do not meet the minimum qualifications for this job."
You have the ability to add multiple "Yes or No" questions, however, the answer must be "Yes" to each question or the applicant will receive a message saying they are not qualified.