It will not send a verfication email to my email 

7 Replies
terry_magoo61

It is not accepting my password.

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Rosiestr , @terry_magoo61 

Would you please confirm the products you are trying to log into?

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

nikkistern0123

I am having the same issue as the 2 individuals above.  I am unable to complete an application due to this and it's very frustrating.  I've seen numerous comments on different pages with the same issue. Has anyone received help?

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @nikkistern0123 

I apologize for the inconvenience caused

We recommend referring to this article: New-Applicant-Login-Experience to assist you with the steps to log in to your account.  For additional information, please review the below articles: 

If you continue to have an issue with accessing your account then, please reach out to PowerSchool Support and they will be happy to assist

KritiS
Community Moderator

If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
RGRivera1007
Rookie

Same. Trying to apply through ISD site and when I hit apply I end up in Power school but it wonā€™t take my password.
kfwilliams22
Recruit

I'm trying to apply for a position with Normandy School District...this new power school site is preventing me from applying and I can't. Can someone please assist?

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @RGRivera1007 @kfwilliams22 

I'm sorry you're having issues logging in! 

I recommend this article to assist you with troubleshooting and Resetting your password and help you log into your account.  For more information, review the articles below:

Please reach out to our Applicant Support  Team and they will be happy to troubleshoot and assist directly via a chat or case.

KritiS
Community Moderator

If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!