BECOMING A SUBSTITUTE TEACHER IN THE POWERSCHOOL COMMUNITY

agnesburns73
Journeyman

BECOMING A SUBSTITUTE TEACHER IN THE POWERSCHOOL COMMUNITY

Happy Easter:  I am a new member and would like to apply for a Substitute teacher position.  I have a Bachelor's degree and I have worked, with K-2 students.  However, I do need to apply to PowerSchool in order for my dream to come through.  Kindly guide and assist me as I've searched all over for the application form, but could not find any. Thanks so much.

Agnes Burns

1 Solution
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @agnesburns73

PowerSchool is an Ed-Tech company and the leading provider of K-12 education application technology. PowerSchool provides unique solutions that break down technology barriers and helps schools and districts efficiently manage instruction, learning, grading, attendance, assessment, analytics, state reporting, special education, student registration, talent, finance, and HR.

PowerSchool Community provides a place for educators, leaders, and other members to share best practices, ask questions, get helpful information, and be in contact with other PowerSchool users. Unfortunately, it is not a school, so, we do not hire substitute teachers.

If you have an applicant account, you can apply as a substitute teacher by navigating to My Info > Job Postings to view the Job postings. You can also check the district's career page to find the link to the application form In case you are unable to locate job postings or require more specific information, we recommend you to reach out to the Human Resources team of your district directly.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @agnesburns73

PowerSchool is an Ed-Tech company and the leading provider of K-12 education application technology. PowerSchool provides unique solutions that break down technology barriers and helps schools and districts efficiently manage instruction, learning, grading, attendance, assessment, analytics, state reporting, special education, student registration, talent, finance, and HR.

PowerSchool Community provides a place for educators, leaders, and other members to share best practices, ask questions, get helpful information, and be in contact with other PowerSchool users. Unfortunately, it is not a school, so, we do not hire substitute teachers.

If you have an applicant account, you can apply as a substitute teacher by navigating to My Info > Job Postings to view the Job postings. You can also check the district's career page to find the link to the application form In case you are unable to locate job postings or require more specific information, we recommend you to reach out to the Human Resources team of your district directly.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

olliemarie

Hello,

I'm interested in substituting and/or permanent employment.  I have been teaching 14 years this coming August. I have previously worked and resigned due to harassment in the work place.  I have  resigned due to medical reasons (cancer) and doctor felt I should not be working until fully healed.   I hope I will be consider for employment

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @olliemarie

If you have an applicant account, you can apply as a substitute teacher by navigating to My Info > Job Postings to view the Job postings. You can also check the district's career page to find the link to the application form.  In case you are unable to locate job postings or require more specific information, we recommend you to reach out to the Human Resources team of your district directly.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

agnesburns73
Journeyman

I am available to start substituting immediately.  What are the next steps to follow?  Thank you.  

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @agnesburns73

As mentioned earlier, you can apply as a substitute teacher for your district/school by navigating to My Info > Job Postings to view the Job postings in your applicant account. You can also check the district's career page to find the link to the application form or reach out to the Human Resources team of your district directly.

Were you able to find the form and submit your application?

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator