Attaching More than 1 Official Transcript

kmoren2904
Recruit

Attaching More than 1 Official Transcript

Hello, 

I am trying to upload 2 official transcripts for my undergrad and 2 for my graduate school. However, I am only able to add in 1. What do you suggest I do? Should I only upload 1 undergrad transcript? 

I also ordered official electronic transcripts to be able to send to employers, I want to verify that this is ok. I was unable to order hard copies. 

3 Replies
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @kmoren2904 

If you are unable to upload two transcripts, we recommend combing both transcripts as one file and uploading it.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
kmoren2904
Recruit

Thank you for your reply! I wanted to follow up because I ordered official transcripts from the colleges and for security purposes, the colleges made them uneditable (I am not able to insert additional pages) Is there an email or another place to insert official transcripts?

MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @kmoren2904 

Thank you for sharing the screenshot.

Currently, we only have one field to upload the transcript unless your district has turned on the other attachment fields.  If you have more than one transcript, you can upload any one transcript.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator