Help

Applying for a job

Luzrodriguez
Padawan

Applying for a job

This website is very confusing just trying to apply for a job but can't find it! 

3 Replies
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Luzrodriguez 

I am sorry that you are facing difficulty while trying to log in to your account.

We suggest checking out the following articles to assist you with logging into your account and applying for the job:

If you continue to face issues, please check out the PowerSchool chatbot or PowerSchool Support for further assistance.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
tdeandra32
Padawan

This system isn't friendly.  I'm trying to apply for a job and I can't find the reqs.

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @tdeandra32 

I apologize for the difficulties you are experiencing while applying for a job.

If you're interested in applying for a position at a school or district, check out their job site.

To help you, we recommend reviewing the following articles that provide guidance on logging in and applying for the job:

If you are unsure which product you are using to apply for a district, look at Know Your Product. If you still experience any issues, please don’t hesitate to use the PowerSchool chatbot or contact PowerSchool  Support for further assistance.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!