Applying for a job - Error Message

kimberlyharr
Recruit

Applying for a job - Error Message

I am trying to apply for a position and keep getting an error message saying: 

Sorry, an error occurred while processing the page you requested. This error has been recorded and will be investigated. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please return to the home page or use your browser's BACK button to return to the previous page.

I am unable to access live chat support.  

Kim 

1 Reply
BishalG
Ninja

Hi @kimberlyharr,

There are multiple reasons that can cause the error.

Please try clearing cache on your browser and make sure that when you clear cache and cookies on your browser that you select the option to clear data for "All time" and to select Browsing History, Cookies, and other site data and cached images and files on the clear browsing history pop-up menu.  I have provided a screenshot of the options to select when clearing cached data.

cache.png

You can also try to access the portal using incognito mode on your browser with third-party extensions (if any) disabled. The instructions on how to disable extensions on Google Chrome web browser is available below.

1.  Open Google Chrome.
  2. To the right of the address bar, look for the icon of the extension you want to turn on or off allow in incognito. Right-click or press and hold on the icon, and click/tap on Manage extensions.
  3. Turn off Allow in incognito.

Try loading the website on a different browser. PowerSchool Unified Talent SchoolSpring works best on Google Chrome, but feel free to try other web browsers.

If you continue to experience difficulty applying for a job on SchoolSpring, I recommend reaching out to the Unified Talent Support Team using the Live Chat feature or via support case using this direct link.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!