Applicant Process not functioning properly

soduola
Trainee

Applicant Process not functioning properly

I have followed instructions to create a new account to apply for positions, yet a circle of dead ends prohibits me from applying. Is anyone else having this experience? 

8 Replies
Padawan

I am having the same issue.

SueEvans
Journeyman

I am having this issue also.

mtmyers
Padawan

Yes.  It is having issues.  

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @soduola @20204 @SueEvans @mtmyers @Marie1977 

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We recommend reviewing this article to assist with resetting your credentials. For additional information, please review the article: Creating-a-new-applicant-login

and How-to-Search-and-Apply-for-a-Job.

If you are unsure which product you are using to apply for a district, refer to Know Your Product.

If you continue to face issues, please check out the PowerSchool chatbot or click here to submit a case to the PowerSchool Support team who should be able to assist you further.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Marie1977
Journeyman

Yes and all the while time is waiting and taking away our opportunities for positions we want. Very unhappy about all this change! Change is great when it works. This doesnt. Frustrating!
Arichards18
Padawan

Same here, I am unable to apply for a job that has a deadline tonight!! The chat icon does not even get me to a live person to answer any questions or provide any help to be able to submit the application, much less get past the first page to be able to even find the posting!! 

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi 

I am sorry to hear that you are facing difficulties with your account.

We suggest checking out the following articles to assist you with logging into your account:

If you continue to face issues or need any further assistance, then we recommend submitting a support ticket by clicking on this link

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
JSJ
Padawan

Yep, me too. Round & round I go. Email verified.  Set password. Password doesn't work to log in to apply.  Resetting password doesn't work because no email link received.