Acceptance letter

Bsitzmann

Acceptance letter

I received an acceptance letter for a remote job, just trying to make sure it isn't a scam. It was signed by a John Fennelly. Would that be correct?
5 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Bsitzmann

The PowerSchool Community can assist you with accessing and filling up application forms. However, the approval of your application takes place at the district end. So, you would need to reach out to the district where you had applied for the job to confirm if the acceptance letter is genuine.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

kaystep33
Trainee

Hi, did you find out if it is a scam or not? I just received an offer letter signed by John Fennelly as well.  

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @kaystep33

You would need to reach out to the district where you had applied for the job to confirm if the acceptance letter is genuine and sent out by the organization.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Solomonstone22

Scam, I did an interview over the phone via messaging. And once I got "hired" I asked for their email and an employee contract and they stopped messaging me.
NinaRi
Veteran

Hello @Solomonstone22,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community and reporting this behavior. We created a case on your behalf, and will follow up with you in the case on your next steps. 

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.