Can't Access Class Pages via the Unified Classroom

Highlighted
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Can't Access Class Pages via the Unified Classroom

A teacher just notified me and I have verified, that when a teacher tries to access Class Pages in the Unified Classroom they get the following message:

Screen Shot 2020-04-28 at 8.26.45 AM.png

Seems to be a new issue and of course it's freaking out some of our teachers. 

6 Replies
Highlighted
Hobbyist

Re: Can't Access Class Pages via the Unified Classroom

This has to be fixed ASAP. This has been every week now. get this fixed send out communication

Highlighted
Hobbyist

I don't understand what they are thinking doing updates in the middle of the day or first thing in the morning. This is a continual issue. Every week it is something new.

Highlighted
Hobbyist

It has been 3.5 hours in the middle of another school day that Learning is down. I am disgusted with the product

Highlighted
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

@kilburnst they FINALLY identified the problem. We will see how long it takes them now to fix it.

PowerSchool Learning and Unified Classroom Class Pages: Unable to Authorize

We have identified the issue and are working on implementing a fix. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused and we are working diligently to restore full system functionality. We will provide updates as they become available.
Incident status: Identified

Time posted

Apr 28, 12:03 PDT

Highlighted
Padawan

We are hearing from students and teachers that class pages aren't functioning properly as well.

Highlighted
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

@JodiM  this is true if they are accessing Class Pages via the Unified Classroom. Fortunately we make all of our class pages public and list the links on our website, so those are still working.  (Teachers just can access it to upload new content!)