Multiple sections need to be fixed on DSFM Websites

DSFM_web
Journeyman

Multiple sections need to be fixed on DSFM Websites

I need a follow-up on the Support case number 07667638. It was created on January 31st after Chat support.

I have been trying to view that case on your Portal Website since I have no news from email and customer support.  All links for tech. support brought me to a web page with the following message :

If you are receiving this message, please review this article for troubleshooting steps.
Note: If you are a customer who is logging into the community directly from a link in the product (Behavior Support, Communication, Curriculum and Instruction, Naviance, and Schoology Learning), please log in to your product first and follow the community link before accessing this resource.
If you continue to have issues with your access, email businessoperations@powerschool.com and we will be happy to review.

I have multiple sections on our Websites that need to be handled by Presence designers/programmers. One of them is the case mentioned (number 07667638). 

Therefore, I am writing here and I look forward to hearing from you.

5 Replies
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @DSFM_web 

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

We understand that you are experiencing delays in receiving support, especially due to the increased volume of requests resulting from upcoming DMARC changes and other factors. We sincerely apologize for any frustration this may have caused.

Rest assured, addressing your concerns is our top priority, and we are fully committed to enhancing your overall experience. Your concerns are understood, and we have forwarded this feedback to our SchoolMessenger Team. Our support team is actively refining our processes to ensure quicker responses, with a focus on prioritizing the resolution of critical issues.

We genuinely appreciate your patience during this period, and we want to emphasize our dedication to resolving all open cases submitted by our customers. Thank you for your understanding and ongoing support.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
DSFM_web
Journeyman

Hello, We would like a follow-up on the Support case number 07667638 as the case was created on January 31st, 2023.
The CALENDAR feature in PRESENCE does not synchronize our school's Outlook Calendars.

We have 25 websites with a calendar feature that does not sync. our 25 iCals. It also makes repetition of school events; for instance, the calendar page shows twice winter holidays.
There is a change in the typing: lundi should be Lundi (capital and lowcase like the other days).

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @DSFM_web 

We have forwarded your concerns regarding your SchoolMessenger case about iCals issue to our SchoolMessenger Team. They will be contacting you shortly regarding this matter. 

KritiS
Community Moderator

If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
DSFM_web
Journeyman

Hi, It is still not working.

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @DSFM_web 

We have contacted the support agent who will contact you shortly via your case. To receive further updates on this issue, we recommend you continue working with them via the existing support ticket.

KritiS
Community Moderator