SchoolMessenger

KMoore159
Rookie

SchoolMessenger

Can I please get some support to help create a listing to upload on School Messenger to allow contacts to receive text messages. The listing that we currently use is a CSV file uploaded into School Messenger with Last Name, First Name, & 1 Phone Number. We did not manually enter the information onto the website. Any support to be able to talk with someone would be greatly appreciated on how we can build off of the list that we currently have.

3 Replies
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @KMoore159 

Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community.

I recommend this article for SchoolMessenger Customers. It will help you navigate the PowerSchool Community, including how to search the community for how-to articles and how to Connect with our Support Team. Let us know if you need additional assistance.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support
KMoore159
Rookie

My issue has not been resolved. I would prefer to speak with someone in Customer Service as I am not finding the answer to my question in this forum and have spent several hours trying to research this. Could someone please give me a call? Or can I talk to someone?

CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @KMoore159 

I am sorry you have not found a helpful article. 

We have a few articles in the community regarding SMS Text Opt-In. I recommend starting with this article.

If the opt-in articles do not meet your needs, you can contact support through a case or chat on our Contact Support page. Select the SchoolMessenger link in the Teachers, Families, and Applicants section. Or you may call the phone support at 866-434-6276.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support