Customer Service is awful

mhennessy
Hobbyist

Customer Service is awful

I can't take anymore time replicating every attempt to contact PowerSchool about invoicing but I just wanted to shout from the mountain top about how much I miss School Messenger BEFORE they were gobbled up by PowerSchool...who obviously isn't interested in providing top notch customer service.  This new fangled "community" website is a joke.  I've looked through enough of these messages to realize that this company has an awful reputation for taking care of their customers.  I regret that I'm now one of them.  If there were any other product, and I could take the time to move, I would leave.  5 phone calls, countless emails to A/R, our so-called Sales Rep...not one single reply.  Except from a guy name James...my last hope.  

1 Reply
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @mhennessy 

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

We have internally coordinated with our team and have contacted James on your behalf to address your issue promptly. Hence, we kindly suggest that you continue collaborating with him to receive further updates.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!