Search Community for Support

StephanieJC
Practitioner

Search Community for Support

I love getting an email from tech support telling me to go search in the Community for answers to my issues. Hoping the new DIY philosophy is reflected in the next invoice.

5 Replies
dtimmCOG
Journeyman

Stephanie, I agree and am having the same luck. Everything seems to go into a black hole. Lots of info on joining and participating in the community and getting badges and kudos. Little on actual support stuff. I'm about to let me CIO be aware and maybe we start fishing in a different pond if you know what I mean.

cityofauburnwa
Hobbyist

You are not the only one thinking this way... 

kcrable
Practitioner

Don't worry - it won't be, even though each time I have to search this community for an answer it makes me want to reach out and touch someone.

StephanieJC
Practitioner

I'd say let's all go for a beer (or Pellegrino), but it could be a schlep.

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi 

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We genuinely appreciate your input as it helps us improve our services and support.

Our Community platform is an excellent resource for finding detailed guides, troubleshooting tips, and process information to assist you with challenges you may encounter, but we understand some questions and challenges require a Support engineer.

It's worth noting that introducing our community as a valuable resource is indeed part of the initial email you receive when a case is picked up by an engineer. Please be assured that while our community can provide valuable information and is one part of the initial email on a case, when you create a case our dedicated engineer will still diligently review your case and work towards a resolution tailored to your specific needs. 

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!