Connecting with Support to Resolve Urgent Issues

Kylenichols
Journeyman

Connecting with Support to Resolve Urgent Issues

I have tried multiple times now to connect with support regarding an urgent issue impacting our custom mobile app. I find the lack of ability to email support and receive a ticket number frustrating. We have been given a very short timeline by the Google Play Store to have our issue resolved and, as we understand, are unable to make the necessary changes on our end. How can we resolve this issue? Can we have an email address (as there was one with SchoolMessenger) to connect with the support team?

4 Replies
ErinR
PowerSchool Mentor
PowerSchool Mentor

If you are a technical contact for that product, you should be able to either create a new case in the Community (and get an immediate case number), or use the chat support feature to speak with an agent.

Folks who are not technical contacts for the product at their district should still be able to access a support page for School Messenger issues from within the Community and submit a case, or use the chat feature there.  I believe if you submit a case here, you may not receive a ticket number....but your technical contacts in the district should be able to see your case in their 'organizations' case list, and it will have a number.

I am a technical contact, so don't have access to the screens for non-tech contacts, but I do have a member of staff I can get some from if you need them.

Erin Rowsell
TLDSB

Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution. Thanks!

Mentors_badgeChampions_badge
deverett
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

I submitted support ticket 07706728 on 2/23/24. I haven't heard back yet. One of my district's Custom Mobile App no longer appears on iTunes or the Google Play Store. I do not know why and I have staff, students, and parents screaming.

CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @deverett 

Thank you for contacting the PowerSchool Community.

I apologize for the delay in my response.

I notice that you have been communicating with the agent assigned to your case.

Getting Started with SchoolMessenger Customers

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support
deverett
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Hi CindyOp, I recently got an email saying that the app had been submitted again to Google Play and the developers are waiting for it to be approved again. I haven't gotten any response about iTunes though. Thanks for checking in.