The attached document outlines the general requirements for self-hosted PowerSchool SIS customers to implement Unified Classroom. The document includes the following:
- Introduction of the overall technical integration between the self-hosted PowerSchool SIS environment and the hosted Unified Classroom environment.
- Indicates the need to purchase the Enterprise Management Service ("EMS") offering to facilitate the configuration and administration of the connection between the Unified Classroom Cloud and the on-premise instance of PowerSchool SIS
- Description of the Virtual Private Network (VPN) and why / how it is used between the self-hosted PowerSchool SIS environment and the hosted Unified Classroom environment.
- List of supported VPN appliances the customer must have on-premise in order to implement Unified Classroom with a self-hosted PowerSchool SIS environment.
- Additional information including network / bandwidth requirements as well as details regarding the PowerSchool SIS version releases that the customer must adhere to.