Help

What do I do

LeslieWlfQn
Padawan

What do I do

How am I supposed to use this power school? It doesn't matter what I search. Everything comes up as non-existent. Even on the computer doesn't matter whether it's on the phone or a tablet. I have never struggled so much with anything technological in my life as this. I can't access my daughter's information. Can't access anything. What in the world am I doing wrong ? I've only got a few days left to find out what bus she's on and to fill out the food forum and I can't exactly go anywhere considering I'm paralyzed.
2 Replies
AYSykes
Padawan

I have the same issue. Though somehow I managed to find the lunch forms, I haven't been able to access any class information. This switch was terrible. Why make this account just so I can have access nothing useful? I cannot access her classes, I can't find anything as far as a bus schedule or even information on how to apply for my daughters bus. Since we have no transportation she missed the first day today. So frustrating.
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @LeslieWlfQn @AYSykes 

Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community.

The community is a great resource for collaborating with others and accessing How-To articles.

Each district has its mobile program for you to connect with for your child's information. 

This article will provide you with additional information. 

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support