New Student Registration

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: New Student Registration

Hi @heidiwellington1,

Generally, when you face difficulty submitting a student enrollment form, it can be because of a missing required field or a field with information entered in an invalid format.

I suggest making sure that all required fields are filled with information in the correct format.  Some commonly overlooked fields are contact information fields such as Home, Cell, and Work phone numbers for all contacts on the Family Information page.

Should there be medical information required by the school on the enrollment form, please provide accurate information and upload the student's immunization records.

If these suggestions are unable to help you complete the form, please contact your school district’s registration department for further assistance.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Padawan

Following.. I'm having the same issue.

Highlighted
Padawan

I have tried everything in the thread and still not working, I have different phone numbers for contact 1 and 2 and they also have different priorty number and still the error shows up.

Thanks,

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @cataramos

I am sorry you are experiencing difficulties submitting the Enrollment form. A commonly overlooked field within the form is the priority of emergency contacts and Date Of Birth fields. Could you please confirm that the priority of contacts is set in order without a duplicate priority?

The priority should be set in chronological order without duplicate priorities and the date of birth field should be filled in the right format mentioned within the form. I have attached an article here that should walk you through the setting of priorities within the Enrollment form. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Highlighted
Padawan

I was able to submit, thank you!

Highlighted
Padawan

Try removing the contact and resubmitting them. That gives the required drop downs that prevented me from submitting.

HH