Emergency Contact Forms

lvargas

Emergency Contact Forms

Hi! We are transitioning to PowerSchool and I want to know if there is a way to print out Emergency Contact forms for students? What steps do I take?

Thank you so much!

4 Replies
SAFFIYAT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @lvargas,

Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community for assistance!

If you have a print template already built then you can print out Emergency Contact forms for students, by navigating to the Customers "Action" page underneath "Form Templates". If it is not already built it will need to be created either through a semi-automatic template or a custom. 

For any further queries on this feel free to reach out to us!

Saffiya Tasneem

Community Moderator.

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you ,If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

acampbell1
Practitioner

Hi Saffiya, 

I do not see a page titled, 'Customers "Action" in our PowerSchool SIS. And, the only template form that is seemingly close to that is, 'Form Letters'. Is that the same as 'Form Templates'? We are on 20.11.3 currently but, will be updating to the latest version in a few weeks.

Thanks,

Angela

SAFFIYAT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @acampbell1,

Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community for assistance!

PowerSchool has many products to help district administrators and staff members with their day to day activities.

The above information is related to PowerSchool Enrollment Product and not PowerSchool SIS.

For us to assist you further, would you please provide us more information on what is it that you trying to achieve on PowerSchool SIS?

Saffiya Tasneem

Community Moderator.

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you ,If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

acampbell1
Practitioner

Hi Saffiyat. 

No, I don't need anything else. 

Thanks, 

Angela