Points Possible Issue/Skewed SIA reports

vhenry
Rookie

Points Possible Issue/Skewed SIA reports

Hi, I don't even know if this is the right forum but...

I'm having issues with getting accurate SIA reports.

In an AKO test, after answers have been added, there seem to be some questions scored as n/a or 0 when a student is scored as "didn't answer the question."

Some students are answering 1 question correctly out and not answering the others -- they are still getting 100% on their SIA report (the unanswered question is not included in points possible) 

While some other students when are reported as not answering a question, they get a score of 0 for their answer which leads to an accurate percentage.

Any solutions here? I have a screenshot. Please and thank you 

power.jpg

Vanessa

3 Replies
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @vhenry 

Thank you for the query!

A common troubleshooting step that generally helps is to resave the test and check if it scores correctly.  Would you please try resaving the test and let us know if that helps?

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
vhenry
Rookie

Thank you for reaching back out - no luck yet 😕 

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @vhenry 

Thank you for the follow-up!

We recommend reaching out to the Designated Support Contact of your district who would be able to create a case on your behalf and work with the PowerSchool Support Team. The Support Team would be able to take a closer look at your SIA reports and help you fix them.

Please let us know in case of further queries.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!