Q: I have an invitation code and web address from my teacher, but I am new to PowerSchool Learning. How do I create an account and access my class?
A: Here are some simple instructions you can follow to get signed up for your new class using PowerSchool Learning.
- Go to the Web Address (URL) for the class are invited to join.
- Enter your Invitation code in the box provided and click next.
- On the next page, click the Student button to create a student account.
- Note: If you already have a PowerSchool Learning account, you can sign in on this page to be added to the class. If you do not have a PowerSchool Learning account, find the link for Register to create a new account.
- Fill out the Create a New Account form and click "Create Account."
- Once you click Create Account you will be assigned a username. From here you can Continue to my class or you can use your new username and password to sign in at mylearning.powerschool.com.
Now that you have created a new account, you can log in to your PowerSchool Learning account by going to https://mylearning.powerschool.com/do/account/login. You will be asked to enter in the username and password that you created during the "Create a New Account" stage.
*Note: Once you create an account with your invitation code, it becomes obsolete. You will not be able to log in again using your invitation code. You must use your username and password associated with your account.