Adobe Flash player Math symbols What is happening with elimination of Adobe Flash?

Highlighted
DebbieClM

Adobe Flash player Math symbols What is happening with elimination of Adobe Flash?

I am a high school math teacher. I have over 20 assessments that use math symbols. What will happen to them after Dec 2020 with the elimination of Adobe Flash player? Is something being created to replace it?

3 Replies
Community Support Expert MuskanS
Community Support Expert

Re: Adobe Flash player Math symbols What is happening with elimination of Adobe Flash?

Hi @DebbieClM,

Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community for assistance!

PowerSchool Learning does not require Adobe Flash Player to work with math editor for math symbols. Math symbols within assessments should not be affected by Adobe Flash player being removed from PowerSchool Learning.

If you have any queries, feel free to reach us!

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!Community Moderator
DebbieClM

Re: Adobe Flash player Math symbols What is happening with elimination of Adobe Flash?

Thank you for replying to me. When I click on equation, I get this:  ????

Capture 15.PNG

Community Support Expert MuskanS
Community Support Expert

Hi @DebbieClM,

Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community for assistance!

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!Community Moderator